The Water Valley Company
Golf Courses & Country ClubsEntertainmentReal Estate ServicesRestaurants
The Water Valley Company provides many different offerings to Northern Colorado. These range from owning and operating the Colorado Eagles minor league hockey team, to real estate and land development, to golf course management of the prestigious 27-hole golf course, Pelican Lakes Resort & Golf and the 18-hole RainDance National Resort & Golf, to developing the Water Valley and RainDance master-planned communities, to owning Discovery Air, a fixed-base operator aviation campus at the Northern Colorado Regional Airport, The Water Valley Company has its pulse on the region. Founded in 1990 by fourth-generation Windsor native Martin Lind, The Water Valley Company is Northern Colorado's largest operator of hospitality, real estate, adventure, golf, fitness and food and beverage.
- Colorado Eagles | Colorado Avalanche's American Hockey League Affiliate
- RainDance National Resort & Golf | Globally Recognized 18-Hole Golf Course
- Pelican Lakes Resort & Golf | State Recognized 27-Hole Golf Course
- Discovery Air | State-Of-The-Art Fixed-Based Operator Aviation Campus
- Water Valley Vaults | Windsor's Premiere Storage Facility