Michal Connors Memorial Scholarship
Application Windsor Chamber of Commerce Inc, (2021-2022), for a $1000 High School student only.
Download Application - Click Here
The information provided on this form will be used by the Windsor Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Committee to select recipients for scholarships. It is important that you give complete details concerning your college/career plans, activities, and financial information.
The mission of the Windsor Chamber of Commerce is "to grow business, build community, improve the business climate and quality of life by adding value as we advocate, educate and support our business organizations." With this in mind, please write about ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TWO TOPICS in support of your application for the Chamber scholarship:
1. Why should new businesses choose to locate in Windsor? Write a "sales pitch" conveying the qualities of our community that you believe are attractive to new businesses.
2. Describe the role businesses play in the quality of life in Windsor. Why is it important to our community to have a healthy and growing business climate?
All essays should be no more than 500 words and shall be written in 12-point font and double spaced.
- Attending a 2-year or 4-year college, or university, junior college or community college, or accredited vocational school
- 3,5 cumulative GPA or higher
- Demonstrate school and community involvement
- Completed Financial Statement
- Essay of no more than 500 words on Windsor Chamber of Commerce topic above.
- Must Mail or email application no later than April 30th to Michelle Vance: Windsor Chamber of Commerce, 421 Main St., Ste A, Windsor, CO 80550 or Michelle@windsorchamber.net