Maximize Your Membership
There are benefits when a consumer knows a business is a local Chamber of Commerce member.*
80% Increase in likelihood of repeat business
73% Increase in consumer awareness
68% Increase in local reputation
49% Increase in consumer favorability
*The Schapiro Group, A Real Value of Joining a local Chamber of Commerce, Study 2012
How can you take advantage of this benefit? Make sure your Chamber member decal is prominently displayed on your entry door or window. Get involved with the Chamber to help increase awareness of your Chamber membership within your community.
- Increase your business visibility on windsorchamber.net! If you are an Executive Level member or higher, your membership includes a FREE enhanced business web listing. An enhanced web page allows you additional space to promote your business and provide additional information, including photos and your logo.
- Host Business After Hours and/or Networking@Noon to promote your products and services.
- Celebrate your grand opening or milestones with a ribbon cutting.
- Display your brochure and promotional items in our chamber office. All members are allowed wall space at the chamber office to display their business cards. Members at the Executive Level and higher may also display an 3 1/2" x 9" tri-fold brochure.
- Advertise your 'Hot Deals' on the chamber website.
- Promote your open houses, specials events or celebrations through the 'Events Calendar' on our website.
Promote your open houses, specials events or celebrations through the Members in the News on our weekly e-communications.
- List your job openings on our website.
- Sponsorship! Sponsor our next community event. The Windsor Chamber of Chamber can help your company get exposure through our community. Your support of our chamber programs and events will ensure that your company is recognized as an active participate in the chamber’s mission of promoting our businesses, our community, and our quality of life.
- Volunteer at a community wide event co-hosted by the Windsor Chamber of Commerce.
- Use our bulk mailing permit - call the chamber for complete details on using the bulk rate stamp.
- Attend Business After Hours and/or Networking@Noon to network with chamber members, their employees, and businesses interested in joining the chamber.
- Join a committee and make suggestions on community and chamber events.
- Receive Chamber e-communications to stay current on all Windsor Chamber happenings.
- Meet with elected officials during the chamber's annual Meet the Leaders Night.
- FREE educational seminars. The chamber partners with the East Colorado Small Business Development Center to bring you seminars and workshops on topics important to your business.
- Stay informed while attending the chamber's election forums.