Greeley Chamber of Commerce
- Family, Community, Civic & Nonprofit Organizations
To enhance the economic vitality of our community.
The Greeley COC anticipates, collaborates and acts on challenges and opportunities that impact our community’s vitality.
Champion a strong local economy: promoting and advocating for an environment that empowers business to build, maintain and compete.
Promote the community: addressing the economic vitality and leadership for investors, businesses and the citizens and visitors they serve.
Provide business referral connections and visibility opportunities: providing ways to connect, create and foster relationships through a variety of venues.
Advocate for business with government: studying, researching and providing resources for our investors and adopting positions and recommendations that support area business.
Build community leadership and development programs: supporting and training business professionals to be leaders.
Whom to Contact
- Kim BarbourPublic Affairs DirectorPhone: (970) 352-3566
- Irene DavilaOperations DirectorPhone: (970) 352-3566
- Amy DuganVisit Greeley DirectorPhone: (970) 352-3566
- Sarah MacQuiddyPresidentPhone: (970) 352-3566
- Sara SchellVisit Greeley Logistics ManagerPhone: (970) 352-3566